Pennsylvania 2-1-1 East at United Way of Lancaster County desires to make the database inclusive, certain types of organizations are not ordinarily included:
- Non-profit or for-profit agencies that are believed to spread hatred or have a philosophy that can be hurtful to the well-being of individuals, groups or the community as a whole.
- Non-profit and for-profit organizations and governmental agencies that have been publicly charged with or convicted of actions not in the best interests of those persons they serve.
- Private practices of medicine, social work, nursing, counseling, psychiatry, psychology, physical or occupational therapy, etc. that do not accept Medicare, Medicaid or offer a sliding fee scale. However, callers are directed to other organizations whose role is to make referrals to private practitioners.
- Any organization that repeatedly fails to respond to PA 2-1-1 East’s requests for current program information.
- If a program does not meet the inclusion criteria, it will be excluded.